Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National Collaboration through Leadership
10th ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE ON GLOBAL HEALTH CHICAGO 2019
We invite you to join us in Chicago, Illinois November 7-10, 2019 for the NANNNA 2019 International Scientific Conference on Global Issues in Healthcare: Rising to the challenge. This year's theme is "Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National Collaboration through Leadership, Education, and Practice to Promote Health and Prevent Disease". This exciting conference is a prime opportunity for you to reconnect with your colleagues and to interact with international-level representatives who are focused on improving health outcomes at all levels. The conference is designed to bring new ideas, challenge perspectives and facilitate the growth of nurses and other healthcare practitioners by providing new ways to be a catalyst for change in advancing healthcare at the local, national, and global levels. As in past years, we will be examining these issues through education, practice, research, technology, leadership, and policy lens.
To increase access to health in some of the hardest to reach corners of the world requires partnership/collaborations. This conference will unite health professionals from all over the world in a collaborative learning environment to focus on building partnerships and investing in innovative approaches to improving health at the grassroots level. This "think globally, implement locally" approach underscores this year's theme: Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National Collaboration through Leadership, Education, and Practice to Promote Health and Prevent Disease".
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National Collaboration through Leadership, Education, and Practice to Promote Health and Prevent Disease.
You are invited to submit an abstract for presentation at the upcoming 10th Annual Scientific conference: "Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National collaboration through Leadership, education, and practice to promote health and prevent disease”
November 7-10, 2019
Delta Hotels by Marriott Chicago North Shore Suites, Glenview
1400 Milwaukee Avenue
Abstracts will be considered for podium and poster presentations at the conference. Abstracts will be selected that best highlight any of the sub-themes listed below based on research, current trends, and evidence-based practice.
To be considered for a podium presentation, the research must be complete. Abstracts for research in progress may be submitted for poster presentation only. Abstracts should clearly specify how the work contributes to the current state of global health. Areas of special interest should reflect the conference theme: " Global Health Partnerships: Building Multi-National collaboration through Leadership, education, and practice to promote health and prevent disease.
Every abstract submission must fit into one of these sub-themes:
- Leadership and Collaborative approaches to Global Health Challenges: Key issues and the UNSustainable Developmental Goals
- Patient Care Outcome Priorities: Developing Sustainable Process through Inter-professional Care Team Approach.
- Impact of Health Informatics and Electronic Health Record (EHR): The role of the Nurse/Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Implications for safe patient care outcomes
- Future of nursing –Leading change, advancing health: Leadership, Education and Practice view
- Global health opportunities for advanced practice nurses: A vision for Practice excellence
ABSTRACT/POSTER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Abstracts should contain the following information: Title, Author(s), Credentials and Affiliations, Background/Introduction, Methods, Results, and Discussion. Abstracts should be concise, providing the essence of the project. Please use this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W8K8WP3
- All selected authors will need to complete an Activity Planning Grid and Conflict of Interest/Biographic data forms for their abstracts to be considered.
- Please indicate whether you would like your abstract considered for a Poster presentation or Oral presentation. (Note: Final determination will be made by the Review Committee).
- All accepted Posters should be of Standard size (36x48 inches) on a white background and conform to the above description.
- The body of abstracts should be 250 words or less.
• Submit abstracts to ABSTRACTS@NANNNA.ORG by May 31, 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified on or before July 01, 2019.
All presenters must register for the conference in order to present their abstract.
For questions regarding the abstract content, please contact any of the following NANNNA leaders:
Dr. Ngozi Mbibi
Dr. Julia Ugorji
Dr. Agatha Eke
For technical questions related to the abstract submission or other technical issues, please contact Dr. Andrew Awoniyi
We look forward to reading your abstracts and seeing you at NANNNA 2019 conference in Chicago!